The City of Winder is looking for an individual with a high level of financial government experience to oversee the City’s +/- 38 million dollar budget. Experience in utility enterprise funds (water, sewer, natural gas) strongly desired. The City uses Tyler Technologies Incode versions 9 and 10.
Anticipated Starting pay, based on experience $ 86,000 - $ 97,000
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Ten (10) years of accounting, finance, auditing or other related experience, with a minimum of two (2) years of Municipal Government experience.
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience in a finance related area. A Master’s degree in a related field or CPA certification may substitute for one year of supervisory experience.
- Never been convicted of a felony.
- A citizen of the United States or has obtained legal work status.
- Work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as required.
- Must be able to be bonded and pass a credit check.
- Applications are available at www.cityofwinder.com or at our Customer Center located at 45 East Athens Street, Winder, Ga. 30680. An application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for this position. Resumes can be submitted along with applications. Completed applications can be faxed, mail, or dropped off at our Customer Center.
The City of Winder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.