Anticipated starting salary based on experience $46,342 – 50,976
Provide professional and confidential administrative support to the City Administrator, Mayor, City Council and other members of management as required. Prepares records such as agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings, and distributes materials in accordance with the law. This position requires strong communication and computer skills; as well as, organizational, and project coordination skills. Requires the ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, and the public. This position requires a high degree of adaptability. Incumbent will be faced with a variety of duties and responsibilities on a day to day basis and will be expected to manage these appropriately. Demonstrates good judgment and professional behavior at all times. Receives little instruction on daily work and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
For more information please visit the City of Winder - www.cityofwinder.com
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in political science, public administration, business administration, communications, law, or a related field.
- A Master’s degree or Juris Doctor degree may substitute for 3 years of experience.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience performing professional administrative support and complex administrative duties. Experience in a Municipal Government is strongly desired.
- A citizen of the United States or has obtain legal work status.
- No felony convictions as an adult.
- Work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as required.