If you already have an active application on file DO NOT submit another paper application. Email email@example.com
and make a request to have your application submitted for the position you are interested in.
How to Submit Applications:
Douglas County Human Resources
8700 Hospital Drive Douglasville, GA 30134
Applications can be downloaded at our website: celebratedouglascounty.com. Under “Hot Spots”, click on the “Employment Opportunities” link. The application link is on the right hand side of the Human Resources webpage under “Downloadable Documents”. Applications can also be obtained from the HR Department on the 1st
floor of the Douglas County Courthouse.
Department of Transportation – DOT Administration
Program Delivery Engineer
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
This position is responsible for managing the scope, schedule and budget of transportation projects. Individuals in this position manage county staff and outside consultants for all phases of projects including concept development, screening, scoping, preliminary design, final engineering design, environmental document preparation, right of way acquisition, utility coordination, bidding and construction. Individuals in this position should be familiar with the Plan Development Process requirements and be familiar with federal, state and local regulations and requirements applicable to each component of the projects.
This position is also responsible for access management planning, coordination and review of development plans requiring access, encroachment or improvement/expansion of county road systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university with major field of study in a related discipline
- Seven (7) years of directly related experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Possess and maintain a valid Georgia Engineer’s License (An Engineer In Training Certificate may be considered at the county’s discretion if licensure can be achieved within 1 year of employment)
- Must have and maintain a valid United States Driver's License (Class C),a satisfactory motor vehicle record (MVR) and the ability and willingness to drive a county vehicle; if assigned job duties require the use of a vehicle
- Minimum 21 years of age
Employment is contingent on passing a mandatory Physical/Drug Screen/MVR and Background Investigation.
$64,438.40 – $95,660.24 annual ($30.98 - $45.99 hourly) based on experience and qualifications, plus full benefits package
Résumés may be attached, but a résumé without a completed application will not be considered.