It is Gwinnett County Human Resources' vision to build a culturally diverse and high-caliber workforce that contributes to the overall success of Gwinnett County Government through collaborative efforts and excellent customer service. Our Human Resources organizational structure consists of various managerial positions, HR generalists/specialists, HRIS analysts, and an administrative support staff to provide exemplary quality services to our customers. If your experience and education are commensurate with the following information, please consider applying.
This is the first of two levels within the HRIS structure. The position is responsible for the support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. The incumbent serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, or a closely related field and two years' HRIS systems experience (SAP experience preferred);
- OR Six years as an HR generalist/specialist to include two years of experience with HRIS systems;
- Project management experience preferred;
- Skill in working collaboratively as well as independently;
- Skill in verbal and written communication;
- Strong analytical and intermediate math skills;
- Customer service skills a must.