Parks & Recreation
March 2, 2018
: Open Until Filled
Under the general supervision of the Aquatics Coordinator and/or Pool Manager, greets citizens and guests visiting the City’s Tolleson Pool aquatic facility and collects associated fees for use of facility. Responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per City standards, collecting fees quickly, accurately and efficiently, and safeguarding city assets. May assist with concession sales, when needed. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Essential Job Duties
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes promptly greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid knowledge of facility and all other aspects of customer service.
- Accurately, efficiently and securely collect and record fees.
- Maintain orderly appearance of front desk area.
- Assist with concession stand duties as needed.
- Perform other related duties as requireed.
Minimum Requirements of Position
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Ability to deal tactfully, cooperatively, and courteously with guests, facility users of all ages, staff and management.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and to collect and accurately record fees received.
- Ability to work variable hours as assigned, including weekends, holidays, etc.
- Ability to pass a criminal background and credit check.
Applications must be submitted online at: www.smyrnacity.com
* * * * The City of Smyrna is an Equal Opportunity Employer * * * *