Support CH2M Jacobs as Municipal Services City Manager in the metro Atlanta area and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a City Manager/Project Manager in Atlanta, GA you will assist the Program Manager in the overall management and leadership of municipal service operations projects. Working closely with other members of our team, and the client, you will lead revenue and cost management, procurement, safety, quality, staff recruiting, training and development, and client relationship management. During your time with us you will also have the opportunity to coordinate the planning, development, and implementation of service delivery innovations with project staff to maximize CH2M profitability, program efficiency and service enhancement. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads and manages the project team through all phases of program planning, mobilization, execution, and closeout consistent with established program delivery processes to the meet the scope, schedule, budget and other specified requirements stated in the contract.
• Leads project commercial requirements, including budget development and management, procurement, invoice processing, and financial reporting and tracking.
• Ensures the project scope of work is completed in accordance with the contractual requirements and to the satisfaction of the client and key stakeholders, while simultaneously ensuring that CH2M’s Health Safety & Environment, quality, financial, risk management, business and policy expectations are met.
• Plays a role in business development activities, which typically include client relationship development, program-specific positioning activities, teaming arrangements, proposal preparation, orals presentation, and contract negotiation consistent with established business development processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• 15 plus years of public works experience, including five (5) years in a supervisory role
• Experience with project finances and balancing budgets
• Experience leading highly efficient and progressive public works projects or departments
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must possess and maintain a current State driver’s license with no major infractions.
• Must be capable of personally driving a company vehicle in the performance of duties
• GSWCC certification
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with other employees, government officials, contractors, suppliers, and the general public
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
CH2M Jacobs will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1-B, etc.) for this position.
Join CH2M Jacobs and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the United States. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.