1) Certified Wastewater Plant Operator
2) Non-Certified Wastewater Plant Operator
(certification is required within 6 months of hire)
Responsible for operation of the City’s wastewater plant and performs duties of laboratory analyst to ensure compliance with permit specification.
Salary depends on level of State of Georgia certification
Applications will be accepted Friday, March 23rd, 2018- Friday, April 20th, 2018. Resumes may be attached to applications, but may not be submitted in lieu of applications. All applications will remain on file for 6 months.
Deadline for submitting applications is Friday, April 20th, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
No phone calls please.
Applications should be submitted to:
City of West Point
Human Resources Department
P O Box 487
West Point, Georgia 31833
- Applicants must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a current, valid Driver’s License.
- State of Georgia Certification for Biological Wastewater Treatment Systems (certified position).
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
**The City of West Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Sex, Age, National Origin, Religion, Sexual Orientation or Physical/Mental Disability. The hiring authority will only contact those individuals deemed most appropriate for the position. Letters will not be mailed to individual job applicants**