Support the City of Peachtree Corners as a Municipal Code Enforcement Officer and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Municipal Code Enforcement Officer in Peachtree Corners, GA, you will have the chance to perform a variety of technical duties necessary to execute the requirements of the City’s code compliance programs. Working with other members of our team and City staff, you’ll monitor and enforce zoning, building, property maintenance, noise, abandoned vehicle and other codes and ordinances designed to protect the health, safety and welfare of the residents, and the general quality of life. You will also prepare records and reports pertaining to abatements, court actions, daily activities, enforcement actions and inspections; testify in municipal court as required; and serve as a resource and provide information on City regulations to property owners, residents, businesses, and the general public, along with other City departments and contractors. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone like you.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Advanced customer service skills
• Community Municipal experience
• Fluent English-speaking skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Valid Driver’s license with no major infractions
• Two to four years of experience in municipal code enforcement/compliance-related work including: conducting investigations; conducting research; and resolving complaints, concerns or conflicts
• Certified Code Enforcement Officer in State of GA
• Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances related to municipal code enforcement
• Excellent oral and written communications, self-motivation and team-oriented work practices
• Experience working in a public-private partnership
• Experience working with elected officials and municipal executive staff
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the United States. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
Please note that we will not sponsor an employment visa, such as an H-1B or related visa, to fill this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.