Voter Registration and Elections
Full Time; Minimum 40 Hours per Week
Evenings and Weekends as required.
Starting salary based upon education and experience.
This position is responsible for directing and supervising the operations of the Voter Registration and Elections office and all Polk County elections to include federal, state, and local elections.
- High School graduate or equivalent,
- Valid Driver’s License,
- Five years of manager related experience in the field of Elections and Voter Registration,
- Knowledge of election procedures and reporting,
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local election laws, policies, and directives,
- Oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to communicate and work well with the public.
Interested persons may obtain an application packet from the:
Polk County Commissioners Office
144 West Avenue, Suite B
Cedartown, GA 30125
May 21, 2018 or until position is filled.