If you already have an active application on file DO NOT submit another paper application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
and make a request to have your application submitted for the position you are interested in.
How to Submit Applications:
- Faxes are not accepted
- E-mail the application and any required documents to email@example.com
- or mail to: Douglas County Human Resources 8700 Hospital Drive Douglasville, GA 30134
Applications can be downloaded at our website: celebratedouglascounty.com. Under “Hot Spots”, click on the “Employment Opportunities” link. The application link is on the right hand side of the Human Resources webpage under “Downloadable Documents”. Applications can also be obtained from the HR Department on the 1st
floor of the Douglas County Courthouse.
Department of Transportation - Administration
Transportation Project Analyst
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until Filled
This position reports to the Transportation Director and coordinates with the Deputy Director, Program Delivery Engineer and other Division Managers as required on all transportation design, maintenance, and construction projects. Under general supervision, reviews, tracks, monitors, prepares reports and maintains detailed records on all expenditures and reimbursements on transportation projects. Reviews project bid documents, contracts, agreements, invoicing and payments for transportation projects for compliance with the applicable federal, state and county rules and regulations. Maintains an accurate record of project activities in sufficient detail to verify all expenditures are properly accounted for and they are in accordance with contract, grant, and audit requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university with major field of study in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- Preferred – Certified Public Accountant
- Five years’ experience in Accounting or Contract Administration
- Preferred – Knowledge of Contract Administration principles; accounting principles and reporting requirements
- Proficient in Computer and Software use (Excel, Word, and Email. Etc.)
- Familiarity in highway construction or general construction contract requirements
- Ability to prepare accurate accounting reports either manually or by software program
- Ability to read and interpret construction contract documents
- Knowledge of Federal Aid project accounting, reporting and record-keeping requirements
- Exceptional written and communication skills, with high ethical and professional standards
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Possess and maintain Title VI Certification - GDOT
- Possess and maintain ADA Certification - GDOT
- Must have and maintain a valid United States Driver's License (Class C),a satisfactory motor vehicle record (MVR) and the ability and willingness to drive a county vehicle; if assigned job duties require the use of a vehicle
- Minimum 21 years of age
Employment is contingent on passing a mandatory Physical/Drug Screen/MVR and Background Investigation.
$61,369.36 annual ($29.50 hourly), plus full benefits package
Résumés may be attached, but a résumé without a completed application will not