Human Resources Manager
Anticipated hiring range $54,053 – $61,595 based on experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in human resources, public administration or a related field.
· Minimum of 21 years of age.
· Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in human resources with experience with recruitment, selection, classification, compensation, benefits, policy development, employee relations and training. Government experience desirable.
· Never been convicted of a felony.
· A citizen of the United States or has obtain legal work status.
· Must meet City’s psychological and background requirements.
· Work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as required.
· Must be able to be bonded and pass a credit check.
This position requires knowledge of proper Human Recourses processes with a high level of confidentiality and problem solving skills, and the ability to provide accurate, timely, and courteous employee service under stressful and adverse circumstances. Under general direction, organizes and manages human resources programs and systems to support City Departments including recruitment and selection, organizational development, policy development, employment services and employee relations; administers the City's classification and compensation plan; and performs related work as required.
Please submit an employment application and resume. An employment application can be download from the City of Winder website under the Human Resources Department/Employment link.
City of Winder
25 East Midland Ave
Winder, GA 30680
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org