Human Resources Manager
The anticipated starting pay range is $58,377 - $64,214 depending on experience
This position requires knowledge of proper Human Recourses processes with a high level of confidentiality and problem solving skills, and the ability to provide accurate, timely, and courteous employee service under stressful and adverse circumstances. Under general direction, organizes and manages citywide human resources programs and systems including: recruitment and selection; policy implementation; organizational development; employment services and employee relations; administers the City's classification and compensation plan; employment training; insurance and benefits; as well as performs other related work as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in human resources, public administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience as a human resources generalist including recruitment, selection, classification, compensation, employee relations and training. Government experience desirable.
- Never been convicted of a felony.
- A citizen of the United States or has obtain legal work status.
- Must meet City’s psychological and background requirements.
- Work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as required.
- Must be able to be bonded and pass a credit check.
- Please complete a City of Winder Job Application and provide a detailed resume.
- Our employment application is available on-line at cityofwinder.com
For all questions please email: Donald.email@example.com
City of Winder
25 East Midland Avenue
Winder, GA 30680