The minimum qualifications for an individual to be considered for employment as a Police Officer with the Department include:
- Must be twenty-one years of age.
- Never having been convicted of a felony crime.
- Possess a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent.
- Georgia P.O.S.T. Certified as a Peace Officer
- Valid Georgia Driver's License and good driving record.
- U.S. Citizen who is physically and mentally able to perform the essential job functions of the position
- Pass a detailed background investigation.
If an applicant meets the minimum requirements they may be asked to continue a process that includes:
Contact Lori Phillips, City of Brooklett, email@example.com,
- An interview process
- A written exam (mathematics, spelling, grammar, and reading)
- Medical Examination
- Drug Screen
- Psychological Evaluation