Parks & Recreation
August 3, 2018
August 24, 2018
Under the general direction of the Facility Event Coordinator, prepares and maintains Taylor Brawner Park building facilities, equipment and grounds for public usage. Room set-up/break-down and general upkeep of the buildings are required. Assist the public as needed.
PLEASE NOTE HOURS
: Position generally works up to 20 hours per week.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Essential Job Duties
Minimum Requirements of Position
- Assists in cleaning the building facilities by performing basic custodial duties.
- Performs a variety of manual tasks such as moving tables, chairs, and equipment to prepare facilities for specific activities, groups, and events.
- Receives and politely responds to specific requests of patrons.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED, plus five months previous experience and/or training, or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for the job.
- Ability to deal tactfully, cooperatively, and courteously and to establish a rapport with visitors and users of all ages, other City personnel, and the general public.
- Ability to work variable hours as assigned, including early mornings, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Must possess a valid Georgia Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a post-offer criminal background investigation and post-offer drug test.
Applications must be submitted online
* * * * The City of Smyrna is an Equal Opportunity Employer * * * *