The Quitman County, Georgia Board of Assessors is accepting
Applications for an Office Manager/Appraiser Trainee
Applicants must have a minimum of a high school education and two years
experience managing an office. A routine background check and drug testing
Duties and expectations are as follows:
- Must have excellent computer skills and work well the public.
- Practice good work ethics; always be prompt and must be capableof working independently without supervision.
- Take and pass computer courses on the data system used by Quitman County for recording property information.
- Take courses and pass exams to become an appraiser for the county.
- Traveling and staying out of town for the duration of the courses will be required. Expenses for all required classes will be paid for by Quitman County.
Applications may be obtained from the Quitman County Assessors office in the courthouse. Completed applications should be returned in person to the address below.
Georgetown-Quitman County Assessors
111 Main Street
Georgetown, Ga. 39854
Quitman County is an Equal Opportunity Employer