If you already have an active application on file DO NOT submit another paper application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
and make a request to have your application submitted for the position you are interested in.
How to Submit Applications:
- Faxes are not accepted
- E-mail the application and any required documents to email@example.com
- or mail to: Douglas County Human Resources 8700 Hospital Drive Douglasville, GA 30134
Applications can be downloaded at our website: celebratedouglascounty.com. Under “Hot Spots”, click on the “Employment Opportunities” link. The application link is on the right hand side of the Human Resources webpage under “Downloadable Documents”. Applications can also be obtained from the HR Department on the 1st
floor of the Douglas County Courthouse.
Transit Services Coordinator
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until Filled
This is a full-time managerial/supervisory position in the Multi-Modal Transportation Services Division of the Douglas County Department of Transportation. This individual reports directly to the Multi-Modal Division Director (immediate supervisor) and Director of the Department of Transportation (overall supervisor). The Department of Transportation and Multi-Modal Division are governed by the Douglas County Board of Commissioners.
This is a contract salary position and may require some Saturday work hours.
- HS diploma/GED required
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field that translates well for the responsibilities called for in this job. However, actual on-the-job experience may receive more consideration than a specific field of study
- Five years’ experience with bus service or public transportation, including active role in completing and submitting FTA reports and requirements
- Must have the ability to handle stressful situations
- Must have and maintain a valid United States Driver's License (Class C),a satisfactory motor vehicle record (MVR) and the ability and willingness to drive a county vehicle; if assigned job duties require the use of a vehicle
- Minimum 21 years of age
Employment is contingent on passing a mandatory Physical/Drug Screen/MVR and Background Investigation.
: $55,000.00 annual contract; plus full benefits
Résumés may be attached, but a résumé without a completed application will not