Employment Opportunities >> Public Safety
Tyrone Police Department
Posted: Sep. 10, 2018
End Date: Nov. 10, 2018
The Tyrone Police Department is seeking Georgia POST certifified police officer candidates.
• Must be at least 21 years of age;
• High school diploma or GED;
• Valid Georgia driver’s license and clean MVR;
• Honorable discharge if prior military; and
• Clean criminal history.
• Competitive pay and benefits - including $1/hr night shift differential!
• Take home cars!
• 12 hour shifts!
• Paid retirement!
• Paid holidays!
Get more details, including a full job description and an application packet at http://www.tyronepd.org/police-officer.html.
Application packets and waivers may be scanned and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 945 Senoia Road, Tyrone, GA 30290 in person or via regular mail.