This part-time position is responsible for providing support to the customer experience team, facility supervision, and general program support.
PLEASE NOTE HOURS
: Position generally works up to 29 hours per week
Must be able to work irregular hours that include weekends, early mornings, late evenings, and occasional holidays.
Essential Job Duties
Minimum Requirements of Position
- Performs duties that include providing support to the customer experience team which includes processing of participant registrations, accepting facility reservations, answering of phones, clerical work, relationships management, providing extraordinary customer service, and general support to the administrative team.
- Provides general facility supervision and operation that includes, but not limited to enforcement of facility rules and policies, opening and closing of facilities, supervision of city equipment and facilities by others, setting up for events and programs, preventing and resolving safety related issues, and performs scheduled and emergency custodial duties as assigned.
- May be assigned to lead small recreation programming functions, as needed.
- Assist Recreation Coordinators in the implementation of a variety of programs and events.
- Performs duties and makes decisions consistent with department’s policies, mission, vision, and core values.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; supplemented by experience in a customer service environment and/or recreation management; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Must possess a current, valid Georgia Driver's License.
- Must successfully pass criminal background and Motor Vehicle checks.
- Must successfully pass post-offer drug screening.
For more information and to submit an application, please visit www.acworth.org
* * * * The City of Acworth is an Equal Opportunity Employer * * * *