(1) Full Time Position Available:
G21/ $53,372.80- $80,412.80
This position is responsible for designing and drafting transportation improvement projects.
* Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with the completion of a baccalaureate degree in a course of study related to the occupational field.
* Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having held a similar position for one to two years.
* Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver's license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
* Certification as a Professional Engineer or Engineer in Training.
How to Apply for a Job with Paulding County: Employment applications will only be accepted for currently posted vacancies. Please do not submit a general application for an unknown position; it will not be considered. Applicants must submit a Paulding County Application for Employment and must specify the position of interest. Applicants may submit a résumé to supplement the application, but résumés alone will not be accepted. Applications may be faxed to (770) 443-7558 or dropped by or mailed to the Paulding County Board of Commissioners, Human Resources Department, 240 Constitution Blvd., Dallas, GA 30132. Applications must be received by the closing date to be considered
Paulding County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.