Starting salary depending on experience $58,377 - $64,200
Under general direction of the Utilities Director, plans, organizes, coordinates, and reviews the work of staff and contractors. Employees in this classification perform at senior professional level, and are accountable for planning, management of daily operations and maintenance within the stormwater system, management and developemet of projects in compliance with all applicable City/State/federal codes and regulations, according to all acceptable engineering practices. This position is also responsible for developing, prioritizing and administering short and long term project lists for stormwater system maintenance. The Stormwater manager must also exercise tact and courtesy in contact with public officials, developers, contractors, customers, and the general public.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Natural Sciences or related engineering field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Three (3) years of stormwater management experience.
- Never been convicted of a felony.
- A citizen of the United States or has obtain legal work status.
- Must meet the City’s background requirements.
- Must be able to be bonded and pass a credit check.
- Work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as required.
An application must be completed for this position. Resumes can be submitted along with applications to the HR Department at the City of Winder.
The City of Winder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please contact the City of Winder.
(770) 867-3106 Main
email questions: firstname.lastname@example.org