Job Level: Grade 13, Hiring Rate $18.77 per hour.
Under administrative direction, incumbent is responsible for daily operations and records for the Municipal Court. The person occupying this position ensures compliance with the Constitution of the United States, the Constitution of the State of Georgia, City of Jonesboro Municipal Ordinances, Georgia Crime Information Center (GCIC), National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
Position requires an extensive depth of expertise and knowledge in specializing functions or business areas that can be used to develop policies and procedures as well as determining efficient and innovative ways to accomplish the City’s strategic priorities.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the City.
- Skills in public/employee relations and problem solving. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Must have effective communication skills, ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- While performing any procedure, all personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate city operating procedures, benefit rules, employment, and safety policies/practices
To obtain additional information regarding the job positing, please visit the following link https://www.jonesboroga.com/EmploymentOpportunities.aspx.