Anticipated Starting Hourly Rate - $18.25 - $21.00
This is a full-time position with benefits.
The City's Technology Services Department is an internal support department of the City that performs a high level of customer service. Under general direction this position performs a variety of routine to technical tasks related to performing duties involved in installation, repair, and maintenance of City computers, networking equipment, printers, scanners, surveillance/security cameras, and other electronic equipment, end user support, license tracking, upgrades and configurations. Other responsibilities include troubleshooting, answering employees' technical questions and providing general technical support in a timely manner.
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, computer support, networking or a related field. Certificate computer programs will be considered in conjunction with experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in a technology related position.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware, software and printer related issues.
- Experience installing software, patches, and updates on desktops and laptops.
- Experience troubleshooting basic network issues.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Never been convicted of a felony.
- A citizen of the United States or has obtain legal work status.
- Must pass a detailed background investigation.
- Work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as required.
- Must be able to be bonded and pass a credit check.
Please submit a City Application (Resume Optional) to the HR Department with the City of Winder.
For specific job related questions, please email: email@example.com