Association County Commissioners of Georgia (ACCG) seeks an experienced staff member for the GEBCorp Retirement Services Division to perform intermediate skilled technical work as a member of the retirement services call center staff. Key responsibilities include entering, updating, and maintaining data regarding calls, entering, tracking, and closing distribution and other applications for benefits, providing information regarding status upon request, and related work as apparent or assigned. Work is performed under the moderate supervision of the Client Services Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Qualify, Candidates Must Possess:
- Enters defined benefit, 457(b), and 401(a) distribution applications and other requests into Call Center database; verifies accuracy and completeness of applications and communicates with plan participants, jurisdictions and other entities to obtain additional information; closes out all calls, participant inquiries, distribution and other requests in Call Center upon completion of action.
- Maintains and updates the document imaging system for all distributions and hardships.
- Provides and exhibits outstanding customer service, teamwork, and organizational commitment.
- Communicates with participants and jurisdictions as necessary.
- Sets up and maintains filing systems; verifies information, makes and prepares appropriate copies for and stores files as required.
- Explains technical procedures, regulations, laws or rules to members of the public or internal clients; communicates frequently with plan participants regarding the status of outstanding requests; maintains associated records.
- Sends requested distribution and/or change forms to participants, member jurisdictions and local authorities as requested.
- Prepares and completes a variety of documents including correspondence, forms, reports, spreadsheets, etc. where a knowledge of format and presentation is necessary; answers routine correspondence independently.
- Prepares participant enrollment kits; updates materials; ensures client-specific materials are included; readies for pick-up or mails to client.
- Operates a variety of moderately complex office equipment and database programs.
- Supports the overall organization by executing the directives as set forth by the Association.
- Performs related tasks as required.
Possess a Bachelor's degree with coursework in business administration, finance, or related field; and moderate experience (1-3 years) in retirement plan administration and customer service.
Please submit cover letter and résumé to email@example.com