The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
The Town of Tyrone is accepting applications for certified police officers.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
• Must be at least 21 years of age;
• High school diploma or GED;
• Valid Georgia driver’s license and clean MVR;
• Honorable discharge if prior military; and
• Clean criminal history.
The hiring process includes:
• Comprehensive Background Investigation
• Oral Interview Board
• Physical Agility Assessment
• Polygraph or CVSA
• Medical Exam and Drug Screen
• Psychological Evaluation
Our Benefits Include:
Please visit: www.tyronepd.org/police-officer to access the employment packet.
Application packets and waivers may be scanned and submitted via email to email@example.com or to 950 Senoia Road, Tyrone, GA 30290 in person or via regular mail.p >