The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
The purpose of this classification is to provide senior level clerical and customer service support for the Floyd County Board of Elections Office.
• Assists with the recruitment, scheduling, and other administration of seasonal employees.
• Answers telephone and greets visitors; provides information and assistance; refers to appropriate personnel.
• Registers voters and updates current voter information.
• Processes and certifies absentee ballots.
• Scans, indexes, and files completed work.
• Receives payments and issues receipts for copies, electors lists, and other documents.
• Maintains office supplies; reorders as needed.
• Maintains and updates voter files.
• Coordinates department events.
• Assists in maintaining candidate files.
• Sorts and processes mail.
• Assists with early voting procedures.
High School Diploma or equivalent and one (1) year experience in general office administration or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
Long Term Disability
Incentive Pay & Longevity Pay
Free Wellness Clinic