The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
This position assists the Human Resources Department in the performance of a variety of Human Resources functions. Work involves administering daily activities of the Human Resources Department, including but not limited to Human Resources Information System (HRIS) management, leave administration, benefits administration, workers’ compensation, recruiting, compensation administration, wellness program administration, and related Human Resources functions. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Human Resources Manager. This position is currently funded through December 2023 with the possibility of full funding beyond that date.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Education and/or Experience
SALARY: $46,350 - $74,160
• 100% City-Paid Employee Medical Insurance
• 100% City-Paid Employee Dental Insurance
• 100% City-Paid Employee Life/AD&D Insurance
• 100% City-Paid Employee Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 100% City-Paid Wellness Program
• Vision Insurance
• Retirement Savings Plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Education Assistance
• Fitness Center Membership
• Vacation Leave, Holidays, and Sick Leave
Only candidates that meet all the minimum requirements above will be considered. The City of Dunwoody has been certified as a Drug-Free Workplace by the State Board of Workers’ Compensation. All job applicants for the City must undergo testing for the presence of illegal drugs as a condition of employment.