The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
Please apply online at: https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psc/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=249409&PostingSeq=1
Find your wings at KSU!
Are you ready to join a community leading in innovative teaching and learning? Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country. With our growing enrollment and global reach, we are enjoying increased prominence among Georgia’s colleges. We offer more than 150 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees to over 43,000 students. Our entrepreneurial spirit, high-impact research, and Division I athletics also draw students from throughout the region and from 92 countries across the globe. Our university’s vibrant culture, diversity, career opportunities, and rich benefits make us an employer of choice. We are searching for talented people to join our mission. Come to KSU and find your passion.
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144.
Counsels and provides guidance to students, parents, advisors and other campus constituents across campus on various registrar policies and procedures. Assists with the administering registrar processes, specifically related to verifying student enrollment, National Student Clearinghouse processes, data reporting to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), and NCAA compliance. Responsible for overseeing the processes for daily imaging of documents for the office. Responsible for testing of all technology during upgrades and implementation. Works with Enrollment Services and UITS staff regarding technology process improvements, implementations and upgrades of technology and services.
1. Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of registrar related functions at the institutional and University System of Georgia levels
2. Assist with the improvement and implementation of registrar processes, including but not limited to: veteran’s benefits, certification of student-athletes, enrollment certification, registration and records, degree audits, transfer evaluations, grade changes and graduation
3. Provides accurate and timely responses to student inquiries via phone, email, and in-person, assists with customer service at the front desk, as needed
4. Understands and maintains accurate knowledge of registrar-related functions including but not limited to registration, records, degree audits, graduation, veteran benefits, and transfer services
5. Reviews and analyzes daily reports to resolve issues
6. Reviews and audits completed work to ensure accuracy and compliance
7. Assists with ad hoc projects and end-of-term processing report clean-up
8. Participates in annual trainings and professional development to keep abreast of new information and program changes
9. Responsible for the enrollment verification process for students, including enrollment verification requests
10. Responsible for the enrollment reporting through the National Student Clearinghouse
11. Assisting with the National Student Clearinghouse processes, including reviewing error reports to clean up student records
12. Responsible for the daily imaging of documents into students’ records and student records for the office
13. Responsible for testing of software upgrades, modifications, and changes (in systems such as Banner, Degree Works, and OnBase) and other technology within the Office of the Registrar
14. Responsible for assisting with new software implementation, including testing of the new software to ensure it is meeting the intended outcomes
15. Assists with the transfer evaluation and eligibility certification process for studentathletes as needed
16. Assists with all graduation ceremonies
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience
Minimum Experience Required:
Three (3) years relevant experience at an institution of higher education or relevant experience
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
At least one (1) year of experience working in an Office of the Registrar at an institution of higher education
The budgeted salary range is $15.72 to $18.27 per hour. Offers are based on relevant experience.
Comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 13 paid holidays, vacation, generous retirement plans, tuition waiver, wellness options, and much more! Visit hr.kennesaw.edu/benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
Per the University System of Georgia background check policy, all final candidates will be required to consent to a criminal background investigation. Final candidates may be asked to disclose criminal record history during the initial screening process and prior to a conditional offer of employment. Applicants for positions of trust with screening results which confirm a disqualifying criminal history will be immediately disqualified from employment eligibility.
All applicants are required to include professional references as part of their application process. Some positions may require additional job-based screenings such as motor vehicle report, credit check, pre-employment drug screening and/or verification of academic credentials.